I was wondering why the song Fallen Angel was so long on the ost... Anyway, today I actually had the sense to fast forward through it just in case it wasn't some kind of horrible error. So yes, at the end of the mp3 Panty and Stocking are holding a conversation. After some jokes Panty makes about a Season 2, 3, 4, 100, and even a mention of "Panty and Stocking in Space," things get more serious and Panty announces that, "Coming up next is Panty and Stocking season 2." Stocking retaliates by saying something along the lines of "Hey, we're still not sure about that!"

   With the amount of awesomeness that exploded out of the anime that is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, it's no surprise that there would be consideration of a season 2. I hope it happens, and I'll be looking forward to a season 2. Well, I still haven't even watched the final episode of season 1 yet for reasons I disclosed in my post made earlier today. I'm going to have to go and watch it right away.

UPDATE: Ah, apparently there's a "to be continued in next season" in episode 13 lol.