Alrighty, I took a look at the list on Sankaku Complex. And I couldn't believe my eyes. Seriously, either something major has accidentally been overlooked, or maybe they used the results from a different poll by accident... But what the crap is wrong with people that would cause this major catastrophe to take place?
1. Eikichi Onizuka (GTO)
2. Kumiko Yamaguchi (Gokusen)
3. Machiko Mai (Miss Machiko)
4. Koichi Kawato (ROOKIES)
5. Mitsuyoshi Anzai (SLAM DUNK)
6. Midori Yoshinaga (Crayon Shin-chan)
7. Meisuke Nueno (Hell Teacher Nūbē)
8. Kenji Sakuragi (Dragon Zakura)
9. ♨ (Urusei Yatsura)
10. Hiroshi Uchiyamada (GTO)
Did you notice it yet? Well, let me help you out. Rebecca Miyamoto, anyone? Y'know, the bad-mouthing, super lazy, loli genius half from Pani Poni Dash? Becky! That's right! I know, I can't believe she didn't make it on the list either! She's probably on there, but she got so many votes that she was excluded for thought of the votes being rigged.

Don't worry Becky. Onion loves you.

Images from konachan.com