Need some random shows to watch? Want to learn of some new shows you may have not heard of before? Well this list is for you then.

Before I start I should clarify this post a bit. WHen I say lesser known I mean shows that aren't werent the biggest of its season/ aren't still hyped up to this day. Obviously all anime shows are going to have some sort of following, but I am talking about the shows that aren't the Haruhi's or the K-on's. These are all shows that I don't ever hear a whole lot about and when talking to other anime fans they don't have a clue about what I am talking about. Some of these may be bigger than I think they are, but oh well you get the idea. These are in no particular order

1. Kodomo no Omocha aka Kodocha

2. Super Gals! aka Gals!

3. Princess Tutu

4. Shadow Star Narutaru

5. Sakura Diaries

6. Yume de Aetara

7. Tonagura

8. Wind: A Breath of Heart

9. Lovedol: Lovely Idol

10. Cossette no Shouzou

11. Alien Nine

12. Area 88

13. Bokura ga Ita

14. Final Approach

15. Hatenkou Yuugi

16. Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na

17. Uta Kata

18. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

19. Inukami (this one may be a bit too well known for this list but meh)

20. Asagiri no Miko